Shopping Cart icon does not appear

I have a migrated development site, http://www.csisaddlepad.com/, that is working like the live site BUT I cannot get the Shopping Cart icon to appear and it is enabled. It’s not hidden as the

• code is not in the source.

In the Customizing > Header > Header Elements > Shopping Cart, the Shopping Cart Icon is set to enabled, no image, Mini Cart with message ‘View Items in Cart’.

But it simply will not appear on the page.

Any ideas?

• Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

Hmm…so I went to ThemeForest.net, which has Envato Market logo at the top left, to get technical support and the forums pointed me here. I guess someone on their website development team has the wrong link for their forums. :slight_smile:

envato forum is public place and here community will help to send anyone to the right track so that they can get help. please check my provided link and you will know how to get in touch with purchased item auhtor and let the author know your concern issues. item auhtor will be happy to help you. Thanks