Shopkeeper - using demo install - parallax problem

Dear community
Sorry for what may have been asked many times. I am not a coder and own Shopkeeper them run on wpengine and have had no response from any of my paid support resources

i thought easiest for quick launch of simple product ecommerce site would be to replace the demo page content with my own ( some may find my inexperience to be making foolish choices but it is what its is)

My primary problems are
play as i might i can find no way for my image to display in full and clearly on the parallax sections ( any of them). I assume its just a template setting that i cannot resolve . not sure if there is documentation but i cant find it. i noted somewhere on the internet to use different large sized files eg 1800 x ( i forget) and have done so without success.

1. Does anyone know how i would get a lar 1800 (or anything really) image to display correctly on the first shopkeeper parallax demo section. all my images are enlarged to and severly cropped and if i reduce image size it seems to simply reduce resolution rather than image display size to include more.

2. can anyone give advice if there is a way to create a page that is identical to any of the demo pages but without content

I am using all current versions of
Mac os, Chrome
Word press on WpEngine with Shopkeeper them set to live on the demo install
Visual Composer, woo commerce and other minor plugins

thanks