Shopify Template is Hard Rejected, I don’t know the reason

My template is Hard rejected
Can anyone suggest me what is the wrong i am doing?

Landingpage : Pose Shopify Theme - Multipurpose Shopify Theme
Home 1: Pose Shopify Theme (password: 1)
Home 2 : Pose Shopify Theme (password: 1)
Home 3 : Pose Shopify Theme (password: 1)
Password : 1

I have invested a significant amount of time and dedication in developing this theme template, and I am eager to have the opportunity to refine it based on your feedback. I believe that sharing detailed information about the rejection and specific suggestions will truly help me grasp the aspects I need to enhance.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my case. I look forward to receiving a response from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Oran Team

1 Like

I think this is a nice template.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Overall, this website has left a strong and lasting impression on me. I believe that the refinement in design and attention to each intricate detail will undoubtedly make this website shine in the competitive Envato marketplace.

1 Like

Wow, I’m truly impressed with the design of this website! Built with sophistication and high aesthetics, the website not only appeals to the viewers’ eyes but also demonstrates a clear dedication and love for details.

1 Like

the theme looks good. I bought another theme and they offer very good support, good and fast problem solving, it have a lot o function which in general are paid, help you with the included applications. The theme is mobile responsive, fast loading and helps you with ranking on google, it also look very good and it is good structured.

1 Like