Shop sidebar not displayed correctly

I’m building a site using the H-Code theme, Woocommerce and WPBakery Page Builder, and I have two problems (that might be related). I inserted several widgets (filters and search fields) in the Shop sidebar, and I inserted it in the shop page. The first problem is that all filters are visible when I edit the page but they disappear when I exit editing: only the first 2 are visible. Well, in fact they are visible for a second, but they disappear when the page has finished loading. In my opinion, this makes no sense, the page should look the same in both views, right? I don’t know how to troubleshoot this. Could you help?

The second problem is that, as you can see in the 1st screenshot, filters appear in the sidebar, but only the title, not the actual dropdown menus.

This is an attempt to renew an old site, I used exactly the same structure there, and it was easy and effortless, just create a row, 2/3+1/3 layout, insert widgetised sidebar, finished. I don’t know why is it so problematic this time.