Share your Workspace!

Hello there!

I’m in process of creating my dream workspace setup and thought that would be cool to ask you to share your workspace of creating music.
Hope to find a lot of inspiration and aesthetic from your answers and photos.

joshua-oluwagbemiga-4tAXNLEPobA-unsplash

Cheers!

9 Likes

A bit messy perhaps, but I love to work in here :slight_smile:
(our Studio on the island of Palawan, Philippines)

12 Likes

Salamanca SPAIN

13 Likes

I started from zero, knowing nothing about, working with production 6 months ago, and thats what i managed to get by now.
Got 3 tracks accepted here and 1 sale, it may sound silly but for me it’s a personal victory :slight_smile:

19 Likes

:brazil:

18 Likes

Hi guys, what a great idea! I love seeing other composer’s studios for new ideas and improvements. Here is mine:

I live in Sydney (Australia) but was born in Brazil.

16 Likes

Wow, everyone’s studios are so fancy!

For 99% of my time as a producer, my studio has simply been a laptop, a Scarlett 2i4, my guitars and ATH-M50X headphones… all on a small desk :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Ok, impressive. But if I’m not mistaken, this thread is about the aesthetics (and inspiration)
of the workplace. The equipment doesn’t matter, I assume it’s about how you set your work space.
So…photos please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Opa, legal encontrar brasileiros aqui. Prazer em conhecer meu amigo. Vc eh de onde?

1 Like

Prazer amigo, sou de São Paulo e vc?

1 Like

Hey @WavebeatsMusic! Nice workspace! May I ask how did those corner foam traps worked out for you? I’m about to build my own rockwool bass but that ready-made solution would be great if it really made a difference for you. Those Genelec are looking sharp, BTW!

2 Likes

Hi @WormwoodMusic, absolutely! The bass traps (in the corners) are vital! I moved my studio 3 times in the past 2 years and I did a lot of acoustic tests in all 3 places. I run a sine wave from 20hz to 20Kh with and without the panels and the bass traps…the difference is significant! Specially the corners ones. I highly recommend them. Mines are from Auralex. I bought this kit: https://www.auralex.com/product/project-2/ (24 panels + 8 bass traps). There are better options but this fit my budget of around $1K. and yes, the genelecs 8330A with the auto-calibration system kit are amazing! :grinning::+1:t3:

2 Likes

opa…legal! Eu nasci em Minas (Belo Horizonte). Mas meus pais e meu irmao todos moram em Sao Paulo capital. Eu vou pro Brasil todo ano visita-los! :slight_smile: Boa sorte pra vc aqui no AudioJungle! Super competitivo but quite fun! :grinning::+1:t3:

1 Like

Boa sorte pra vc também amigo, boa música pra todos nós!!!

1 Like

Here are a couple of photos of my studio, Jon Brooks Recording Studio, based in Stockport, UK.

13 Likes

I drink like a fish, but use my loaf. Sometime…:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Here’s my workspace

1 Like

when I’m working at home it’s like this! Otherwise I share a practice room/small studio with a drummer friend that has more kit in it. This little home set up is really comfortable as I like to stand to use the computer. It’s nice to see all your workspaces!

3 Likes

haha I have the exact same keyboard, headphones, and interface as you

Haha brilliant