Share Your Style & Win a Limited Edition Laptop Sleeve!

No one day without drawing and painting. And Little bit of healthy basil :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mainly my girlfriend’s style apart from the car keys and chocolates, but she’s the one with the laptop :open_mouth:

Anyways, here’s the photograph:

Running trainers - For the gym when we go a few times a week!
Passport & Elephant - We travel quite frequently hence the passport and elephant ornament which we got from GOA in India earlier on this year :sunny:
Beats Headphones and Lightup Wristband - The beats headphones and lightup wristband lightup bracelet, from the 3 1989 shows we went to in June and hopefully we can go to more in December in Melbourne (At this stage hopefully we can check out some of the local area including possibly the Envato HQ). Also, she doesn’t seem to be able to live without listening to Taylor Swift on a daily basis! In the car, in work, etc it’s always on! :musical_note:

…and a few more things which should be quite generic, I think!

Anyways, thank you guys for the competition and good luck to all of the participants - Happy Birthday once again to Envato (Thank you @collis for creating a wonderful community along-with the marketplace) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi community ! I very recently joined Envato and this seems like a funny way to start :smiley:

Novation Impulse 49, MacBook Pro 13", Novation Launchpad, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL, Alto Saxophone Yamaha Yas-280 , Ultrasone HFI 780, Electro-Harmonix Small Stone, Electro Harmonix Qtron +, Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Signature, Marshall Guv’Nor Plus, Ibanez Tube Screamer 808, Shure SM58, AKG Unknown, Røde A1, Shure SM57, Pearl Flute, Korg Tuner, Blade Guitar

I did my best with my smartphone :smile:

5 Likes

my gears reality scene

2 Likes

This is MyStyle. Motion is everywhere)))

Cheers!

2 Likes

Keeping it real, @Al_Musawar, very funny! :smiley:

You love color Blue. Me too!

1 Like

Same here. Cant start work without hot chocolate or cappucino!!

My Style
I am a student, working and studying every day using it. I am also very easy hungry so I need bread on my desk. :smile:

The original size

1 Like

Lol… Itz really funny…

why I can’t upload?

Scott !

Can you here me???

Bro, I was in a vacation so it’s long time gap!.. Now I wanna participate in this competition Now… Or its too late?

I don’t know bro why!

I think you buddy gym to much… lol :smiley:

Sorry, new users can not upload images???

I dont think so bro… Try again…

Here is my style. Um, not so grand like the others. I’m not a rich kid :yum: but here it is, my daily essentials:

• Mi3 phone for research, photo taking and all.
  • A small-mdeium notebook for some idea venturing and sketching. I
    like it small because it’s easy to carry.
  • A simple 0.3mm pencil.

I like it black and white, grey. Like it minimal.

The 700px

So vintage. I like it.

Hey @mangga!

If you post a link (URL) to where your photograph is located as a post @scottwills will edit the photograph into your post and ensure it is visible.

Unfortunately this is due to the spam protection feature which is set out for “new users”.

1 Like

This is my style , Unfortunately i can’t put my REAL Audi on this picture :joy:

• Captured with iPhone 6 .
2 Likes