Service Finder

I bought the theme and sent me a DEMO, I contacted the support instead of solving my problem, they keep asking me, they didn’t answer me anymore, I’m waiting for an answer.

1 Like

Hi @valdineiteodoro, would like to know what is your concern issues/problem with the theme? what they are asking from you? if you tell us more we will try to send you in the right track. Thanks

Hello, I would like to request a refund of this purchase, the theme did not work. I contacted support and they asked me for access as a site administrator to try to solve the problem. Now they sent me an answer that will give me an answer tomorrow, and today they didn’t even try to solve the problem, the fact is that I don’t want them to continue accessing the site as administrators. I have already withdrawn the permission.

I am from india also bought this theme ,
And facing some problems from some time

Hello, I would like to request a refund of this purchase, the theme did not work. I contacted support and they asked me for access as the site administrator to try to solve the problem and I gave this permission yesterday, someone went in there and misconfigured the site in an attempt to install the Service Finder theme. He claimed he didn’t succeed and left saying that he was thrown off the site. Something strange. So I gave them all autonomy as site administrators and they didn’t even answer me until I wrote again where they said that tomorrow I will have an answer.
I didn’t get a theme for this, I have a deadline to deliver, I don’t have time to wait for the goodwill, if the theme doesn’t work they need to return the money, I feel that I was deceived by the developers. The theme may work with other sites, but on mine they don’t know why it doesn’t work.
I don’t want them to continue with access to the site as administrators. I have already withdrawn the permission.
Can you please help me with that?

You can request a refund here
Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules.

Thanks