Serious Problems - Product cancellation - Distribution of my product without my permission

Ultimately envato is a big company or community. Certainly, there are units that carry out legal affairs. We promise that we will sell our business completely in the envatoda and upload it to the system. How come they get these jobs from the system and publish them? Could they be those who took and canceled them? How is a job that we don’t publish elsewhere on a different site? It is obvious that either the buyer or the buyer cancels it. If the Envato community does not pursue this, this will cause great harm to all of us.

what’s mean " indirectly " ?

I’m sorry, but I wrote it here to find a solution. As long as you’re constantly asking what they can do, believe nothing.

I am sure that some illicit versions will be less genuine buyers

Some HTML templates etc. can easily be extracted without having to buy them

Unfortunately it happens in many online content scenario - just like movies end up pirated on line, items from pretty much every stock design marketplace that exists are out there etc. etc.

But again - what is the solution???

Many thanks for your support and idea …

I appreciate you are after a solution and not criticising that in any way.

I totally get that the piracy etc.is frustrating (speaking as a power buyer who has always followed the rules when buying into the thousands of items), but it’s counterproductive to you seeking a solution if there is not someone to ensure accurate facts.

What’s the solution? What’s the solution? I don’t understand you asking. You want to help us out here? This issue is here to produce solutions. Could you please take a more correct approach?

All I am doing is asking you - if it as simple as you think then please provide a solution.

If as many people here seem to think it’s as simple as Envato stepping in etc. then it should be very very simple for someone to give an example of that in practice in a similar marketplace?

If there was a feasible way to handle this then envato would have implemented it - they don’t want to lose out any more than you do.

Why should it be inefficient. Envato’s has the power to follow the legal process. As a result, if we can promise that we will not sell on another site. They should be able to prevent them from running on other sites except us. It’s our most natural right to want this. If you do not believe the solution, you may not be able to comment.

Are you an Envato Market employee? How can you speak so sharply for them. I can not understand. Just because they haven’t found a solution doesn’t mean there’s no solution. We are also designers, only designers. It is natural to expect the real solution to the legal process from the Envato.

I’m writing here because the answer count is over. I fixed the wrong post.

You think envato is selling your items on other websites?

Then let’s make free distribution of pirate sellers no one should follow. I’m not going to welcome this answer. The Envato Community’s view should not be so weak. I don’t want to believe that.

1 Like

I don’t think what he wants to say is to mean that the Envato does this. He’s trying to understand that he’s not a follower, he’s not defending his business partners. He’s absolutely right. We are individual participants but Envato is a company. We must also protect our rights legally. Just as painstakingly as the whole set of rules that they assign when loading and selling.

1 Like

Of course you shouldn’t -

All I am saying is that many people are happy to criticise envato or push responsibility to then etc. but naively choose to ignore legal precedent that prevents that and more so that logic alone dictates that if it was doable then in their 10 years of practice they would have done something about it

This why none has a solution or an example of another site doing something. Because it doesn’t exist. Because unfortunately , there is only so much that is feasible to be done

I’m not just saying criticism. Yes, there is a pirate for everything. But it should not be forgotten that there is an effort against it. Envato Market is one of the leading companies in the field of business and has a legal power that will certainly fight for sanctions, produce a solution. And Envato Market is quite big in many places you call your peers as a company.

1 Like

Yes, Envato is a big company which has a lot of responsibility to their users, but they are not law enforcement, some things can’t be fixed so easily. Even major corporations and law offices have to deal with sale reversals, and even then there’s not always anything they can do, they usually end up having to just incorporate it into their budget, especially when the offender is in another country. It’s similar to scam call centers in that they’re a major problem, but no one can do anything about it.

eg a small sample

https://www.shutterstock.com/support/article/Does-Shutterstock-charge-any-cancellation-fees?l=en_US&c=CustomerKB%3ARefunds&fs=Search&pn=1

This is a platform with membership system. But the cancellation fee similar to this one may be deducted. We also undertake that the designs belong to us. ENVATO is a force that can follow up legally and apply the necessary sanctions for illegal websites

They should have a 7 or 14 days return policy and then its done! by law

1 Like

They do have policy like that. An refund can be given 3 months after purchase only if it hasn’t been downloaded yet. Otherwise there needs to be something wrong with the item to be eligible for a refund.

Just for clarity again while this does exist - if the buyer creates a sales reversal with their payment gateway then there is nothing that envato will be able to do to enforce this policy, short of disabling the buyers account.

Yea, that must have been explained 5 or 6 times in this thread already Haha.

That’s nothing to do with sales reversals though.

1 Like