Sell our product in your profile

Hello
Friends of our team products are rejected by the company
We can not understand the reason for this
If a company or individual wants to modify the design and put it for themselves as a partnership, please send a message. Thanks

Your elements are placed all over the place without any concept. In order to get approved you need to learn the graphic design basic rules and principles: Typography, Hierarchy, Spacing and Alignments, Composition. Also you cannot use images of real products.

If a company or individual wants to modify the design and put it for themselves as a partnership, please send a message.

I don’t understand this line.

Thanks for your help

So you want someone to fix the item so that it is approved and then partner with you so you get the benefit of that?

Why would someone work to fix someone else’s item, only to then share the profits of their work?

What’s wrong?
When the objects are ready, someone can modify it and use it for themselves and give me a percentage
I did not mean to sell myself

The problem is what you are offering someone is not good enough and is proven to be rejected.

Therefore the only person who benefits from the partnership is you. The other partner has to do the work to make it good enough, and then has to split profits.

It’s different if your item was already approved in one category and you were partnering to develop it for another format etc.

I understand, thank you