Self Promotion

Is there any forums on Envato where you can do some self promotion, say a new track you just uploaded etc…

thanks

I think the right section is Item Discussion :slight_smile:

You don’t have to overdo it otherwise ppl are going feel like you just want to succeed without caring much about their presence in the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, if it is to promotion of soundcloud music promotion so, I have better option for you promote yourself with is soundcloud automator which can help you better to enhancing your exposure.

what is soundcloud automator? do you have a link?

thanks

merlinriver said

Hello, if it is to promotion of soundcloud music promotion so, I have better option for you promote yourself with is soundcloud automator which can help you better to enhancing your exposure.

addrecordings said

what is soundcloud automator? do you have a link?

thanks

merlinriver said

Yes, please check this to know more about the soundcloud automator.

To be honest, I wouldn’t go with automators/bots. It’s really annoying. And it ruins the whole point of being a musician. It really annoys me when I see someone liking my song without even listening to it. And sadly, SoundCloud started to be a bot nest lately. Please… don’t use bots, people. :frowning:

Tredigit said

To be honest, I wouldn’t go with automators/bots. It’s really annoying. And it ruins the whole point of being a musician. It really annoys me when I see someone liking my song without even listening to it. And sadly, SoundCloud started to be a bot nest lately. Please… don’t use bots, people. :frowning:

I also noticed Soundcloud was getting weaker at stopping bots. It’s so annoying… Spams/bots and stuff like that spoil every industry they affect. It’s really bad for those making genuine and good hard work, eventually.

mlamanna said

Is there any forums on Envato where you can do some self promotion, say a new track you just uploaded etc…

thanks

What’s the point in promoting to (mostly) other authors in the forums? Not being rude, just wondering :slight_smile:

IsaacA said
Tredigit said

I also noticed Soundcloud was getting weaker at stopping bots. It’s so annoying… Spams/bots and stuff like that spoil every industry they affect. It’s really bad for those making genuine and good hard work, eventually.

Yeah. People think that bots will raise their popularity or something. But the effect is quite opposite. I want to punch them in the face for doing that kind of ‘promotion’. I don’t consider them as artists, I consider them as lazy frauds. Sorry, but that kind of stuff just makes me angry and sad at the same time. If you need a bot to promote your music, then your music obviously sucks, IMHO. :slight_smile:

Tredigit said
IsaacA said
Tredigit said

Yeah. People think that bots will raise their popularity or something. But the effect is quite opposite. I want to punch them in the face for doing that kind of ‘promotion’. I don’t consider them as artists, I consider them as lazy frauds. Sorry, but that kind of stuff just makes me angry and sad at the same time. If you need a bot to promote your music, then your music obviously sucks, IMHO. :slight_smile:

Sometimes I think there’s too much evil creeping into the fast evolution of technology (enhanced bots, etc).

1 Like

Best solution for promotions : Facebook Ads, Google Ads …