Selected static block was removed or unpublished

Hi. I don’t find any solution to get rid of this blue info that all of a sudden popped up in my theme. How can i make it disappear? Anyone had that before?

Thanks in advance,
Nami

i have the same issue on my staging site, after update xstore Latest version 8.3.7/ Core plugin 4.3.7, i dont know how to resolve it, for now. let me know if you have find the solution. Thank you

Hi Purenami, look in the Appearance >> Widgets, i had a block set end not published in the widget “After the product”. try to see in your widgets, the problem is there. Ciao

Thank you so much. I had the support team removing it. Cheers, Naomi

Hi Gbabuin,

I ma facing the same thing.

I tried following your method “look in the Appearance >> Widgets, i had a block set end not published in the widget “After the product””

But can you please provide the step by step in detail so I can remove it as am really confused where is “After the Product”

Please help me so I can remove this Blue Bar “Selected Static Block …”

Thanks!

Steven

Hi Steven, I just had the same issue and after going to Appearance → Widgets I opened all of the blocks (click the arrow on the upper-right corner of each block) until I found one that showed a legacy extension block. Mine was located in the PreFooter widget. I removed it by clicking in the block, then clicking on the three dots above it, where I was then given the option to remove the block.
Click “Update” and checked the site. My blue bar was gone. Hope that helps.

Hi EllePhillips,

Thank you very much for your help.

Will try it.

Best Regards,

Steven