Seeking Feedback on a Website Redesign for Enhanced User Experience in Car Maintenance

Hello Envato Community!

I’ve recently revamped my website, which focuses on car maintenance, and I’m looking to enhance the user experience through better design and functionality. Given the wealth of knowledge here about website design and digital aesthetics, I thought this would be the perfect place to get some constructive feedback.

What I’ve done so far:

Updated the Layout:The homepage now features a cleaner, more modern design with intuitive navigation.
Enhanced Visuals: Using assets from Envato, I’ve incorporated high-quality images and icons to make the site more visually appealing.
-Improved Content Structure: Information is now organized in a more logical flow, making it easier for users to find what they need.

What I’m seeking feedback on:

1. Visual Appeal: Does the new design feel modern and easy on the eyes?
  2. Navigation: Is it easy to navigate between sections? Can you find information easily?
  3. Load Times: How does the site perform on your end? Any issues with loading times or responsiveness?
  4. Overall User Experience: Any features that you think could enhance the site further?

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Also, if you have done similar projects, feel free to share your links here. I’m always looking to learn from fellow designers and web developers.

Thank you so much!