Security Vulnerability Affecting prettyPhoto jQuery Script

Hello Stephen

All our themes are already updated, please can you check?
I forgot add phrase “prettyPhoto XSS fix” in the notes, sorry.

Thanks

lidplussdesign said

Hello StephenCronin,

Can you please also check our 6 themes http://lpd-themes.d.pr/1fTEe , are they all marked as safe?

Very appreciate.

Hi Lidplussdesign,

Yep, all 6 of your themes on the list are marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

LSVRthemes said

Hi Stephen. Can you please check out my themes too? I've updated two of them which were on the list last week, so I hope they are ok now. Thanks.

Lubos

Hi LSVRthemes,

All 3 of your items on the list are marked as being updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Themewaves said

Hello,

Check my items too. We have updated it last week.

Thanks.

Hi Themewaves,

All 11 of your themes on the list are marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Can you check our items? And list of these items? Thanks :wink:

fruitfulcode said

Hello Stephen

All our themes are already updated, please can you check?
I forgot add phrase “prettyPhoto XSS fix” in the notes, sorry.

Thanks

Hey Fruitfulcode,

All 4 items are all marked as having been updated. Thanks.

Cheers,
Stephen

ZERGE said

Hi Stephen,

Can you check our items? And list of these items? Thanks :wink:

Hi ZERGE,

Most of your items are updated, but there are 4 that have not been. Easiest to show in a screenshot: http://envato.d.pr/oWNt/i950BdAd

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stephen

Sorry to weigh in, but is there a chance you could check my stuff too StephenCronin?

Im sure iv nailed all the updates but best to be sure :smiley:

DistinctiveThemes said

Sorry to weigh in, but is there a chance you could check my stuff too StephenCronin?

Im sure iv nailed all the updates but best to be sure :smiley:

Hey DistinctiveThemes,

No worries and glad you asked, because we have you down as updating only 3 out of 5 (so 2 not yet updated). Screenshot of list: http://envato.d.pr/10bwX/462d5uXb

Can you please update them soon? Thanks.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hi Stephen

We’re also into updating our themes, so please don’t disable them yet :slight_smile:

Hopefully until tomorrow all of them will be updated, we’ve already put one of our themes in the queue.

About the issue, we do use Visual Composer, but we dequeue all of it’s default plugins, so prettyPhoto never loads for our themes. But we’ll do the updates anyway.

Thanks, Ruben.

Hey Stephen,

We have updated one our products Doe HTML template which was using pretty photo.

KrownThemes said

Hi Stephen

We’re also into updating our themes, so please don’t disable them yet :slight_smile:

Hopefully until tomorrow all of them will be updated, we’ve already put one of our themes in the queue.

About the issue, we do use Visual Composer, but we dequeue all of it’s default plugins, so prettyPhoto never loads for our themes. But we’ll do the updates anyway.

Thanks, Ruben.

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for updating them.

We’re moving into the ‘disabling’ phase tomorrow (about 12 hours from now!), but we’ll have some updates to clear first and we’ll be starting with the items that are already soft-disabled (hard-disabling them with a note), so there is a little breathing room (but not much!).

It’s worth noting that we will be checking whether items are in the queue before disabling them, so if you can get them into the queue (with “prettyPhoto XSS fix” in the notes to the reviewer), you should be alright.

Cheers,
Stephen

crelegant said

Hey Stephen,

We have updated one our products Doe HTML template which was using pretty photo.

Hi crelegant,

Thanks - I can confirm it’s marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hey Stephen,

can you please confirm that two of my products which I have updated in the last few days are now off your list of “offending” themes.

Thank you!

OnionEye

onioneye said

Hey Stephen,

can you please confirm that two of my products which I have updated in the last few days are now off your list of “offending” themes.

Thank you!

OnionEye

Hey Onioneye,

Both are marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

StephenCronin said
crelegant said

Hey Stephen,

Hi crelegant,

Thanks - I can confirm it’s marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:

Thanks Stephen.

@StephenCronin we have updated all our items. Can you please confirm that all are marked as updated :slight_smile:

wow_themes said

@StephenCronin we have updated all our items. Can you please confirm that all are marked as updated :slight_smile:

Hi Wow-themes,

You still have 2 items that we haven’t received an update for:

• Sansa – Creative OnePage Responsive HTML5 Template (last updated submitted September 10, 2014)
  • Wallpaper – Multi-Purpose Wordpress Theme (last updated submitted April 28, 2015)

Here’s the full list of your items: http://envato.d.pr/16BvY/1wCkMX2y

Can you please check those 2 items ASAP and update or resubmit as soon as possible. Thanks.

Cheers,
Stephen

StephenCronin said
onioneye said

Hey Stephen,

Thank you!

OnionEye

Hey Onioneye,

Both are marked as updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

Thanks, Stephen!

We’ve also updated two other items - only one remaining :slight_smile: