Hi all, this is my first HTML template,
http://bit.ly/2jnPF2b >> latest version
First i got this soft reject for these reasons
- SCROLLING ANIMATIONS: The scrolling animations are currently overused. Animation is a tool that should be used sparingly to help enforce the concept of your design. Please consider where you are using animations and their purpose.
- VISUAL HIERARCHY: The visual hierarchy of this item requires additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.
- SPACING ISSUES: Many of the elements in the template are not aesthetically spaced.
- TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information.
- RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are either inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices.
- Tablet breakpoint needs improvements. You should handle better the way you are organizing components in the screen.
- PROPER EVENT BINDING: Consider using the preferred .on() method rather than .click(), .bind(), .hover(), .load(), .ready(), etc. For best performance and concise code use event delegation whenever possible
- CACHE JQUERY OBJECTS: Please cache the jQuery objects that are used more than once when it’s possible, this will help a lot with performance of the site.
after i finished my edit and resubmit it again i got this message
THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.
Please give me suggestions and feedback of what you think can be improved