Second monitor trouble screenshot

I have a second monitor so when i try to get the screenshot i get both monitors making impossble align heightmap and screenshot

Hello @barnumbrown

While you take screenshot you can use one monitor, or take screenshot from your primary monitor main screen

thanks for help…but how can i take a screen shot ONLY from primary monitor? should i configure one only monitor every time i take a screenshot?

Also after paste google maps URL only get a white screen…https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pirámide+de+Ball/@-31.7532239,159.2480702,552m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6c7c3f1a22c36811:0x85650ec60171c1fa!8m2!3d-31.7537079!4d159.2512486

That program is useless …dont work in areas below continent size…always a white heightmap…

Thats ridiculous…need at least 10 Km to catch something that its not a white screen…

Hi joomlastars,may you help me,please,cause i don´t want to refund this item…i think it´s a great tool but i need only the heightmap grabber and it seems not to work fine cause most of times only get a white screen,i learn to manage the max and min elevation to get the best of the heightmap but even with this most of the time there´s no image to grab…there it´s a way to optimize the workflow?how can i get a high-res image without making a boring mosaic?

@barnumbrown

Sorry i can’t help you, you can contact to author for help

or open ticket

Please open a Help ticket They will be happy to help.

Thanks!