Second article rejected. I need help

Hello authors.!
First of all, sorry for my bad English. I have tried to upload articles, but I do not get more than a rejection. I do not know what is wrong. If you can help me, guide me, give me advice, I will be very grateful. Thank you
Preview

Hey! I really like the overall theme of your piece, but I think there are some issues with the composition as well as the mix that could be reasons for a rejection.

Firstly, I think the sounds in the beginning are all a little to bright and harsh on the ears. The bells and piano are both super bright, as well as the strings that come in. Maybe change the bells to something else, or soften them a bit. I would probably think about softening the piano and strings as well.

Secondly, I think a lot of the elements need more reverb, especially the strings. They all sound way too dry to me. I would also probably tone down a lot of the panning you are doing. It sounds kind of cool, but I think it is a bit much during some of the sections.

Lastly, I think you could probably shorten this song a lot. It kind of repeats itself and I’m not sure the length is justified as it is. I think for it to be this long you really need to have more changes, but also have a much bigger climactic moment. It builds nicely to the more ‘epic’ parts, but I just feel like there could me more going on there.

Just my thoughts, take everything with a grain of salt. I wish you the best of luck! You have some really great elements in there and I think it could definitely be tweaked into being a great epic track.