As i am completly new to Angular, i search for an advise.
My next project is to build a webapplication, which is running on BeagleBone boards. We deployed a software to the BeagleBone boards, which controls our sensors (that are connected to it). Our sensors generate count-data from people.
The webapplication is needet to send the system parameters to our software, which is listening to a specific port @ 127.0.0.1.
The goal is:
- A user opens the angular based admin theme (which i am searching here)
- A user runs through a install wizard for basic parameters (admin theme)
- The webapp checks for incorrect inputs etc.
- When saving those parameters (submitting simple forms) those parameters will be send to a specific port @ localhost
- The devices gets the new parameters in real time and the configuration is finished
In the following some more informations:
- We have a lot of devices. So i will develope on a single device, and after developing i just want to copy all of the contents to our different devices in production.
- The BeagleBones to which our sensor are connected, do not have PHP installed. I get some sourcefiles from the previous developer (Angular)
- There are not that much different templates needet, its more important that the setup/documentation and support ist good. A simple layout > than a heavy layout which is harder to understand.
If any further informations are needet, please post and i will try to answer as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance for your help!