Search engine tests vs new tracks sales

That is exactly what i meant. By the way - still do not know if personal rating of items in portfolio means something…or nothing))

It looks like tests are over - back to the real game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Official announce?

1 Like

Nope, just in my Chrome search results are sorted in the same way as before tests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know! Back to the game, gentlemen! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you, Envato!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup! Sales revived. Such a shame, though, that I wasn’t aware and uploaded a bunch of tracks during the last few weeks. Anyway, good luck to all, people! :slight_smile:

Can Devs turn back the search configuration to end of march please…
At this search stage, sales are totally dead this week…the Top sellers may be happy with this, but not the the rest.

3 Likes

Tests are over, enjoy! :slight_smile: My sales are high again, yey!

4 Likes

Praised be the patron saint of sales! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Mine are still dead. Finger crossing and :pray:

2 Likes

Same! 50 sales in 4 weeks then nothing… completely dead! :confused:

Yep,sales are back to normal :slight_smile:

Woop woop congrats :slight_smile: Any tips to improve sales?.. I had my first track accepted just over a week ago and have only had 1 sale so far. Currently have 5 more tracks awaiting reviewal process…

Link to track:

Upload more tracks, some will hit, some will not :wink:

1 Like

Hey Sarah, this is pretty normal for most authors. Most tracks make only a handful of sales in their lifetime (if they sell at all). So, as a result, everyone is going for quantity over quality which of course only makes the problem worse for everyone. Welcome to the jungle :).

3 Likes

Yup, it’s pretty much like First Note points. In my experience, it’s not that easy to make good sales out of “inspiring corporate motivational upbeat ambient background” tracks. They quickly get lost in the ocean of inspiring corporate motivational tracks that authors are constantly uploading every 5 minutes. Besides the quality of the track, you have to be very lucky to be discovered quick enough. In my case, the items I sell the most are from not so popular categories.

Anyway, keep up the good work and sales will come!

3 Likes

Lower for certain people, higher for others, likely newer authors with unique styles since many new authors were complaining about 80% of sales were going to the top 20% of authors before the testing. The money doesn’t just disappear, it still goes somewhere.

1 Like

Thanks @RedOctopus :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the reply and the helpful advice! Much appreciated.

I have a lot of other styles but unfortunately not having much luck getting them accepted - not sure if it’s down to mixing or perhaps track arrangement/length.

Anyway, I will keep on trying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like