Script Soft Rejected again and again

Hello Team,

My Script got soft rejected 3 times with same below feedback from review team member and I have almost redesign all script pages. demo

1. Your submission contains low-resolutions images. Please check your live demo as well as your preview image and screenshots to make sure all graphics are high resolution.

2. Please improve the quality of your preview image and thumbnail.

3. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401,\ http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836

4. RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are eithier inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices.

5. Overall design quality needs improvement.

6. There are images in this item that are not appropriate for all audiences.

7. Avatar/profile images are being cut off / not loading correctly for some videos.

Can you please check the demo and please let me know what specific changes required.

I would love to hear you thoughts on it.

Thanks.

While the feedback above seems pretty clear and the execution has all sorts of issues in terms of attention to detail, I am amazed that this would not get taken straight down for ripping YouTube containing copyrighted video

Thanks for your quick response.

Is this issue related to copyright or design related issue. As reviewer does not mention any copyright issue in the feedback.

That maybe to do with how you are populating the videos but regardless - even the name is too close.

You are way off in terms of the level of refinement needed, but regardless, I think you would be very unwise to try and release this commercially as you could face serious legal issues