Script like anonym.to

I’m looking for a script lie anonym.to which can hide referrer, make mass URL redirection, can redirect all URL of a website wih a simple snippet on index.php file, etc.

HuRRR1980 said

I’m looking for a script lie anonym.to which can hide referrer, make mass URL redirection, can redirect all URL of a website wih a simple snippet on index.php file, etc.

Contact me, i’ll made for you.
hassan@wpbuz.com
demo www.wpbuz.com/go/JQF58

Hi,

We are interested and can do as freelance.

Contact us at info@spyropress.com

Thanks

I am also interested in a ‘clone’ of lolinez.com or anonym.to

Please Contact tweeet @Code_Collective

or email ozjayc@gmail.com

newkarir said
HuRRR1980 said

hassan@wpbuz.com

THIS DOES NOT LEAD TO A DEMO OF THIS SCRIPT?

pxldin said
newkarir said
HuRRR1980 said

hassan@wpbuz.com

THIS DOES NOT LEAD TO A DEMO OF THIS SCRIPT?

I’m also looking for a script to hide referrals. If you want we can split the costs. Thanks!

1 Like

Has ANYONE Been successful in this thread’s total operation. NOT fopr URL Shorteners etc, but for anonym.to and particularly lolinez.com?

VERY INTERESTED IN TURNKEY (Ongoing) Or maybe Customized Version. But PLS CONTATC ME ONLY.

Yes I’m interested in splitting costs, please message me if you find a Developer to code this, and I will do the same I I find one. I’m part of a Volunteer/Collaborative of an Open-Project Collective, and we get Student & Freelance Contributors to help with cool projects from time to time, so check [TWTTR: Code_Collective] to keep informed of new Volunteers & Paid Contributors (we get alot of coders/designers who just want to add to their Resume’s also… PLUS we have Great Sponsors, which gets some great Supporters from places like dribbble / forrst.me etc)…

Looking forward to getting started on this Project & Other’s.

Jay