Scrapes: Purchase code is already exists. Please provide another purchase code

Hello everyone
I bought this software:

https://codecanyon.net/item/scrapes-web-scraper-plugin-for-wordpress/18918857

I have regular license that psensavo I could use for any of my sites, but when I go to enter the code tells me that it already exists, so I have never used it as I do to restore and use the plug in?
Thank you

The item has been removed from the store yesterday,
Before i even try it.

My purchased code return its not approved by envato.

Hi, I have the same issue. The plugin returned: " Scrapes: Purchase code is validated." but nothing happen …

Hello, it seems the author and his portfolio are no longer on codecanyon.

Please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center if you haven’t done so already. Our Help team will be happy to check into it for you.

I’ll also tag here the item author, maybe he is available to give us a hint on what can be done: @Octolooks

Thanks!

Hi @hevada,

We are having an issue with our account, we wrote all details with the ticket ID 1213525 , can you please help us to speed up the process by contacting Alex C, Author Integrity team lead? Thank you so much.

I don’t have faster access to the Author Integrity team, I’m afraid I cannot help with this. Maybe KingDog could help with speeding up the process, but I am not sure :thinking:

@Octolooks Meanwhile, can you help to reactivate plugin on my page or we need to wait till the issue gone? :frowning:

Follow this thread, as i also facing failed to activate my plugin.

By the way, any update on this ?

thanks

Hey Octolooks - is this why I cannot access Scrapes? your fab plugin? I really need to re-download it

Thanks

they are having a problem with their envato account, we all are waiting for envato support to resolve this which is taking too long.

Hello,
+1
Thanks

Hi All,

We are still waiting Envato to answer our latest ticket, in this time span you can contact us from octolooks@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/Octolooks if you need to download or change your record (By sending your license details). You can also join to our mailing list from http://scrapes.octolooks.com/demo/ so we can keep in touch.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Hi,

How about status? if not resolve please refund my money.

Regards

1 Like

i want buy this plugin

1 Like

Hi,

@Octolooks Any update? I can’t able to download the files.

This garbage company continues to scam people aka OCTOLooks. It’s no longer on Codecanyon for a reason because it can’t do what the company proposes it does, actually scrape. There plugin isn’t based on Kiosk esque software so you can find a cracked version of it on Google very simply. But, when I did buy it VirusTotal had a positive confirmation when I scanned the Rar file.

There main YouTube video shows it scraping Aliexpress < which is reason why I bought it. Guess what they were using a 3rd party plugin because when I tried refunding myself when I found out Aliexpress can’t be scraped by OCTOLooks.They refused. THey’re false advertising and the plugin is not safe on your server.

Stay away from this brand, it’s no longer supported or available on Envato stores for a reason.