Samsung Vs Sony LED TV

Hi All

Im planning to buy an LED TV.But i am confused between Samsung and Sony.Samsung is cheaper than sony but i have heard people say its not reliable compared to Sony.

Do you have any suggestions.Please let me know

Thanks

SteveSolanki said

Hi All

Im planning to buy an LED TV.But i am confused between Samsung and Sony.Samsung is cheaper than sony but i have heard people say its not reliable compared to Sony.

Do you have any suggestions.Please let me know

Thanks

I am the fan of Samsung but when the compititor is sony then Sony is all the way best :slight_smile:

I think Samsung with TVs is very good. Sony might have a better (more classical) design and name for what you should pay. Also Samsung having more features comparing to the Sony :slight_smile:

If I had a chance to pick, I would go with Samsung.

Ps. Or bang & olufsen :)))))

Go with Samsung, I wouldnt buy a Sony TV

Samsung are one of words biggest manuacturers and proponents of led panels.

P.s. i have LG led

Son has Samsung Smart Led tv.

But B & O are nice :wink:

Samsung rules ! :slight_smile:

Sony is a classic name in television making. I got a Sony too and nothing to complain about. In recent years, Samsung releases quality and rich-featured products, though. So it’s difficult to make such a general comparison. I think if you narrow the criteria down to your budget limit, the features you desire, the current promotion campaign etc., then it’s easier to choose a product for you.

Both are good, buy one that has the features you need.

Check the item in person if you can, how you “feel” the image may depend of your personal taste and not on how pixels or brightens the tv has.

Thanks for your suggestions :slight_smile: Really it means a lot

These are the ones i have shortlisted

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181005253786#ht_9676wt_923

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180991803038?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The samsung one is 3d.

Thanks Again

samsung :slight_smile:

SAMSUNG !

I think the Samsung 3D requires the battery operated glasses, expensive.

Our lg uses the ones you can get from cinema etc , for $3 a pair

Go with the Samsung, I’m planning to buy a TV this month too as I don’t have any at the moment, and I will definitely go with a 3D Samsung TV, but depends on your budget - they have various options for various budgets, so my advice: get a Samsung.

I have an older 37" samsung lcd tv. It makes a sound from it’s back and the picture darkened from it’s first year. I may have bad luck, but my samsung broke :frowning:

We have Samsung plasma 50" for more than two years, operating for 12+ hours every day, still works like a charm, I’d go with Samsung again. If I wanted to try something new, I’d try Panasonic or Sharp.

Samsung.

LG, cheaper and better. I have 42" lm620s and I’m really enjoying it. 3D is amazing.

Samsung votary! :smiley:

How spooky, had email from one of our subscribed feeds this morning, with a review on the Sony.

Thought I would share: http://hometheaterreview.com/sony-kdl-55hx750-ledlcd-hdtv-reviewed/

I think Apple is the best!

I don’t know what the current status of TV’s is but the last time I shopped for a midsize TV (32" area), I went with a Sony Bravia, which I used to replace a Samsung. Both are great. My Sony is much more expensive (even after a couple years of purchasing the Samsung) because it has a ton of features I frankly don’t use but the picture quality and the things I need are perfect.

Basically, keep this in mind: pick the cheapest one with the best picture/audio quality and the features you need. Mine is 3D and I have no plan on ever using that. Probably knocked the price up a ton, especially at the time. I did notice that Sony’s video codecs are seriously lacking though. Plugging in a USB device, you’re limited to a very specific list of codecs which I wasn’t too fond of. I know for a fact that Samsung’s newer TV’s have a great feature list and video format/codec support.