Sample Packs

Hi,

I’m sorry if this sort of post is not allowed here, moderators feel free to remove it if this is the case…

I’ve put together a small sample pack of guitar riffs whilst having a break from composing and thought I would share it with the community (download from https://inductionloops.bandcamp.com/releases). I’ve not idea how popular this will be so in an effort to stop the marketplace being flooded with submissions using the same samples I will remove the pack once it has reached 20 downloads.

A little about the pack:
13 rock guitar riffs all in the key of A minor and at 120bpm
All double tracked for a thicker, wider sound and played on a 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio.
The Hiwatt emulation in Guitar Rig was used and the samples have been processed using Crave DSP EQ and Waves Scheps Omni Channel.
A small amount of reverb and tape delay has been used to give the samples a bit of depth but they have been kept relatively dry so your own effects can be added.

I hope these might be useful to some of you and if you have any questions or requests for further packs, please let me know!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice pack, mate! You should do a big pack too, those are super useful!

Thanks, glad you like it!
It seems like quite a few people are interested in these!