Same video, different voice over... Do I need to purchase twice?

Hi everyone! I’m new in this website, and I just purchased a track in Audio Jungle to use it in a TV commercial. I’m not too sure about something, though: if part of the track I just got will be used in 2 versions of the same video (only the voice over changes), do I need to purchase the same track twice?

I hope you can help me out with this question, because I need an answer as soon as possible :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you all so much in advance!

Daniela

‘In 2 versions of the same video’ yes, you should buy twice, because they are different videos, not the only one. But you can skip it. Cheers. :slight_smile:

What do you mean by this part?

1 Like

I mean if he creates the same video.

Hello Daniela,

If the video is strictly similar, and the only thing that changes is the voice over, then your videos could be considered as variations of the same end product. In which case, only one license would be needed.

However, you need to make sure you get the correct license for TV use, that is, one of the Broadcast licenses. To know which one to choose, you need to know your potential audience size (how many people have the possibility to access the channel your video will be broadcasted on).

Thanks a lot! yeah, I purchased the Broadcast license, so everything should be good :slight_smile:

Thanks again!