Salient 8.5.5 back office doesn't work with Wordpress 5.1.1

Hi,
I use Salient 8.5.5 and when I updated wordpress (this new version with “wonderful” blocks), I just see the html code of my salient content in the block like this :

“[vc_row type=“full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=“middle” bg_image=“6411” background_image_mobile_hidden=“true” bg_position=“center center” bg_repeat=“no-repeat” full_height=“yes” parallax_bg=“true” parallax_bg_speed=“fast” bg_color=”#ffffff" scene_position=“center” text_color=“light” text_align=“left” top_padding=“30” bottom_padding=“4%” color_overlay="#d8d8d8" overlay_strength=“0.5” enable_shape_divider=“true” shape_divider_color="#ffffff" shape_divider_position=“top” shape_divider_height=“300” shape_type=“mountains”][vc_column column_padding=“no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=“all” background_color_opacity=“1” background_hover_color_opacity=“1” column_shadow=“none” column_border_radius=“none” width=“1/1” tablet_text_alignment=“default” phone_text_alignment=“default” column_border_width=“none” column_border_style=“solid”][nectar_animated_title heading_tag=“h6” style=“color-strip-reveal” color=“Extra-Color-2” text=“Nouvelles réalisations”][vc_row_inner column_margin=“default” text_align=“left”][vc_column_inner column_padding=“no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=“all” background_color_opacity=“1” background_hover_color_opacity=“1” column_shadow=“none” column_border_radius=“none” width=“1/3” column_border_width=“none” column_border_style=“solid”]"

What is the solution to find my salient back office to update my website normally ?
Many Thanks

The website is : www.veemo.fr

Rose

Hi,

May be you are using wordpress 5 default Gutenberg editor. if yes Please install and active classic Editor hope your issues will be solved.

If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author Support and let them know.

Thanks

Yes, it was beacause of Gutenberg.
I found the solution here : http://themenectar.com/docs/salient/wordpress-5-0-update-guide/ to return to classic editor and it works ! :hugs:
Thank you !

1 Like