Sales and Earnings continue falling down. Envato reduces Paid Ads costs.

Indeed, sales have a huge drop.

In last year, but the most important is from 2 months… I don’t know if is worth it to invest in more items or to stop…

Can we have an official reply to this thread explaining what is going on?

4 Likes

Hi All, This month may 2022 is the worst month in the last 5 years. sales graph is very down, and not much visitor in the themeforest market. what is your analysis about this month please write comment or reply. Thank you.

2 times less than usual

1 Like

So bad, Feeling very bad myself what will happen in upcoming June :pensive:

3 Likes

Yes its very bad situation, and very confused about themeforest future. because our earnings and hops are attached with themeforest market. so i request to envato marketing team please restore the sales. thank you.

4 Likes

Same here. Any news on this matter?

May be some explanation is here. Though i still hope this changes will bring us better Envato

1 Like

Beginning a huge fall of sales is March-April 2021 which lasts to this day when Envato did some test with Market… it was not war in Ukraine, inflation and similar.
It is always easiest to blame something else than to confess own mistake, today everyone is referring to the situation in the world which was purposely created for even higher earnings of big players.
Only a naive man can believe in everything that is served to him every day.

4 Likes

same situations is continue, not know the end point.

2 Likes

+1 :confused:

This is an interesting thread. What other market places are there? I feel like Envato/Themeforest/CodeCanyon/etc. are the go to place - no real competition. Web dev industry is booming - so why is this the opposite?

There have been good times, there have been bad times, but thanks to Envato for all the good things that have been done. The world is a mess right now, but things will get better.

2 Likes

When I hear about layoffs. I always do think about Price’s Law. Most companies when doing such a high reduction rarely understand that those guys who might be fired actually make up 50% of all their success. By seeing how my sales are going on, I believe that those “the best ones” were fired back in the beginning of 2021.

Have a look interesting read.

1 Like

Any news? For me, the situation is getting worse and worse. Neither the Mid-Year Sale campaign helped

1 Like

I just convinced investors that Themeforest is a good business opportunity, please tell me this is going to get better! Is it possible that Envato Elements is taking too many sales away from Envato Market? I think the big stores need to agree not to offer unlimited downloads anymore. I think Envato Market needs more advertising I only see Envato Elements advertising lately.

In addition, I ask authors to consider not selling their themes too cheaply, because if we are going to pay for advertising we need to invest a minimum of $10 for each conversion and if your profit is less than $10 it is not worth it.

1 Like

Oh man, salea are so dead!

1 Like

So Sad News

As I said one day. Envato will select authors it wants to work on. And will just remove all others. So this month I notice that whatever you search for, you get results with items made by elite authors. No matter if that item was launched back in 2012, it’s now leading the list by almost any keyword.

P.S. One sale to this day. I guess this is will be the first time since 2015 I didn`t make the minimum payout.

1 Like