[Sale Reversals] That's what real hell means!

5 Likes

Sup!

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Man this is rough😢

1 Like

OOPs!! bad :hushed:

1 Like

What?reversal in the same day as it was bought? :frowning:

Return in 2-3 minutes. Most likely this is a mistake. (((

http://img46.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTPS9tLnBvcGtleS5jby83YWZhZDcvYjBnYnEuZ2lm.gif

3 Likes

Had the same thing today, and on a cinematic emotional track! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At least it suits the mood :smiley:

3 Likes

Japan?

1 Like

Yep!

It’s like cheating.

That most likely means he tried to use a fake credit card and the system automatically detected and terminated the transaction. He didn’t get the file, you didn’t get the money, it’s like it never happened! Good news actually, otherwise he would have gotten an MB & FL license and you would have gotten a reversal afterwards. These things happen unfortunately.

3 Likes

Understood thanks!

1 Like

Total Hell. total shame about how some people take any opportunity to do bad things
sorry man.
:frowning:

1 Like

Ouch!! I had a very similar thing happen on another RF site for a couple of Christmas tracks - 2 separate tracks purchased at the highest license level. Same as here, they purchased the largest license! If I had the low morals to cheat the system (I don’t, for the record), I guess I would go ahead and buy the cheapest license to keep it at a lower profile. Anyway, I feel your pain TimCat :frowning:

2 Likes

Sad, the most sad thing is that the tracks are left for him … Terrible practice! Be strong! There is such a sign … If you lose something, you will find twice as much !

3 Likes

Thanks man!!!

1 Like