Safari issues with Visual Composer

I am new here and hope this is the right place to get help with this issue, as i have to buy another 6 months of support for my plugin to get support without knowing in advance if this realy is a visual composer or browser issue!
Using the mansonry media grid in "simple blur with scale"setting, the grid is not shown in safari. All latest versions on all three devices Imac IpadAir and Iphone6. When i install p.e. chrome browser on all devices this grid does show and works fine. Does anyone know if this is a bug in Visual Composer or in safari and if there is a solution for this issue?
Kind regards
Leo

Ask the author of the theme VC came with or if you just bought the plugin then the author of BC and they will be able to check

Hi there,
But that is exactly my problem i have bought the plugin 8 or 9 months ago and bought a responsive WEN theme to redesign my website fotoshoot4u.nl
Now i see that in safari there is this issue but ecause the support for the theme points to VC i must renew the support for this plugin. This wil cost me 32 dollars for only one question of which i am not even sure they can solve because it can also be a Safari issue. I searched the internet but could not find anything and thus landed in the support forum of the market where i bought the plugin.
I am sorry if this is not the right space to ask about this issue but it is the only oppurtunity i could find.
Kind regards
Leo