Revolution Slider - transplant to hook - Prestashop

Hi guys

I’ve created a custom hook to display the Revolution Slider in. But it doesn’t show up, in the “Display Hook” tab when I try to create a new slider. The hook is there and Revolution Slider is hooked to it. It just doesn’t show as an option in the module :confused:

Please help, it would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Best wishes
Kim

Uhm, never mind. Only took all afternoon and a large chunk of the evening. But found a way to fix it. Seems you have to add your hook to slider_settings.php. Guess I should try to learn this stuff instead of just hammering away at it until it works :slight_smile:

Anyway, if you’re a moron, like me, you just have to add the hook to the slider_settings.php. Looks something like this: ‘YourHook’ => 'YourHook’
Exactly where it goes is pretty self-explanatory when you have a look inside the file.

Good luck guys, and keep on truckin’ :slight_smile:

• Kim

kimsink said

Uhm, never mind. Only took all afternoon and a large chunk of the evening. But found a way to fix it. Seems you have to add your hook to slider_settings.php. Guess I should try to learn this stuff instead of just hammering away at it until it works :slight_smile:

Anyway, if you’re a moron, like me, you just have to add the hook to the slider_settings.php. Looks something like this: ‘YourHook’ => 'YourHook’
Exactly where it goes is pretty self-explanatory when you have a look inside the file.

Good luck guys, and keep on truckin’ :slight_smile:

• Kim

Hello…

I have your exact trouble. May I ask you how did you create the hook and how did you put the slider in it?

I’m trying to create a custom hook to show revolution slider in CMS pages

Thanks in advance!