Revolution Slider Purchase Code Empty

Hey there!

I bought the Mixtape Theme (Regular License) quite some time ago. This means, yes, my support plan has expired, so I’m trying my best to find help here.

Until now, I didn’t need premium features of Revolution Slider. Today I tried adding icons and was prompted to enter my purchase code to activate my license, so I downloaded the relevant documents from my account. This was the first time I looked into the document because - as I said - I didn’t need to before.

Now in the “slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin-license.txt”, there is “Item Purchase Code:” and then nothing. Does this mean I just don’t have a license for this that came with the theme? Or is this an error?

On the mixtape theme page, they list “Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin included ($26 value)”. Is this something else?

Thank you for your help.
Best wishes

Bundled plugins can’t be activated - they still work as required but updates come via the theme https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Hey Charlie, thanks for your quick answer!

I have activated my theme. However, Slider Revolution, which is listed as included, doesn’t seem to be activated. When I open it in my dashboard, I am still asked to register using a purchase code. The purchase code of my theme - which I have already used to register that - obviously doesn’t work here.

Did I misunderstand something?

Your help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

The plugin will work without activation - that’s only for premium features like auto updates, templates etc which are not included with bundled plugins

Alright, thanks!