Revolution Slider prevent infinity scroll on mobile

When using revolution slider I am trying to prevent infinity scroll on mobile. It’s not happening on desktop slider but when I go to mobile it’s allowing me to scroll backwards to the last slide from the first slide and to the first slide from the last slide. I am able to use the api to do this just need some info so I can set it up correctly. If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi,

You can contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you in this issue

Thanks!

I’ve already tried to do that they are trying to get me to pay for additional support in order to help me with that. That’s why I’ve reached out here. Are you saying I won’t be able to get help here either?

They are responsible to fix for their item coding issue, bug fixing etc in that case they can’t ask for payment if they do that you can get in touch with Envato Customer Success they give an official answer.
But if you need any kind of customization support for their item that you purchase then its depended on you and they can ask for payment.
Hope you understand.