Revolution Slider is not available with "Wired - Multi-Purpose Portfolio WordPress Theme"

I’m not getting any option for “Revolution Slider”, looks like it is missing with Wired - Multi-Purpose Portfolio WordPress Theme. Please let me know how we can install/activate it.

Please contact the author of that theme to get support.
This help article shows how to contact an author.

Hi,

We have included the Revolution slider with the theme. Pls email us the site url with login credentials using the contact form in my profile page (see bottom right box in my profile page) and our support people will assist you.

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick reply. Currently I’m installing it on local PC. Moreover I will move it to some staging environment and will share the details. Also I would like to confirm that we can use this theme with all dependent plugins on staging environment and then we can move all code and DB from staging server to live sever without any licensing issue, please suggest?

No issues. You can move everything from local to a live server with no licensing issues.

Thanks, I have shared all details as requested, please look into that and suggest ASAP.