Revolution Slider 'Fatal Error' in Wordpress

I have Marble theme I purchased years ago and after my recent Wordpress update I got a notification that the Revolution Slider had a ‘fatal error’ and it has caused Wordpress to only open in Recovery mode. Any ideas how to fix this? Ideally I want to still use the slider and it seems to be still working on the front end for the moment, but the back end is basically locked, no way to change the slider or access the Dashboard outside of Recovery mode.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Get in touch with the author of the theme, hopefully he will be able to help you with that:

There has been no response from them unfortunately. I presume no-one has run into this issue and found a fix or been provided a solution in the past from the author?

TIA

Hi @PaulHanusiak,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. I believe you’re still using an older version of the Slider Revolution plugin. Kindly update it to the latest version using the FTP method here How to update to 6.0+ via FTP - Slider Revolution and it should solve your issue. If you’ve further questions, you can drop us a message here themepunch's profile on CodeCanyon and we’ll attend to you asap!

Thanks!
KC
ThemePunch