Revolution Slider Error Message - Archia Layout

When I try to activate my Revolution Slider so my layout will run smoothly, I receive this error code.

"
Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2323

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2327

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3165

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: operator not supported for strings in /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(552): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ‘’, Array, NULL) #1 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(165): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(’/nas/content/li…’) #4 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2222): include(’/nas/content/li…’) #5 /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-admin/plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in /nas/content/live/modernusa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71"

What can I do to remedy this?

Hi get in touch with @ThemePunch-Support-K @themepunch author of slider revolution.

Hope they will helped!

Hi @Dragon1655,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. It looks like you’re using an older version of the plugin and it’s incompatible with the PHP version that your server is using. Kindly update the plugin to the latest version 6.1.5 as it should fix the issue you had there. If you require a license to update, you can purchase it here https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380/ and if you need further assistance, contact us via our email at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

1 Like

Hello!
My Slider Revolution was with the Theme. So what to do?

Hi @fedoschuk,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. As you have received our plugin via a theme purchase, there are two options:

1. For setup and integration issues, please contact the theme author directly. If you want to update the plugin, you will have to wait for the theme author to include the latest version in their theme. With the latest plugin .zip file you can then do a manual update. How to update to 6.0+ via FTP - Slider Revolution

2. If you need direct support from us as well as automatic updates in the backend, you can purchase a plugin license from us here Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin by themepunch | CodeCanyon . The license key you receive will allow you to activate the plugin backend and will unlock the automatic update feature for you. When commenting on the Envato item page or submitting a ticket to our support system https://support.sliderrevolution.com/ . Also, as a premium member, you’ll receive the benefits listed here Design a million-dollar looking website with ONE single intuitive plugin - Slider Revolution

We hope that this clears things up a bit!

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch