Reviewer´s HOT PICK

I was just wondering so please forgive me - HOT PICKS is a great idea but how about Author’s Hot Picks? We all follow one another and new items get highlighted on our main page - what if we chose 1 from this which could act as a shortlist for the reviewers?

Just an idea! :slight_smile:

Great idea my friend good thinking batman

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy Reviewer´s Hot Pick for 2015 :slight_smile:

This is a brilliant idea and something the marketplace absolutely needs!

AJ really needs a top 10 of each popular genre which is curated with new tracks each month. Right now, many great tracks get lost in the numbers game and never are heard or discovered. It’s a HUGE problem and an issue that ultimately stops me from bringing more tracks to this marketplace.

The current search function just gives you a mishmosh of tracks with 2 word titles or lots of sales, it sucks ass. And producers / clients would be much more inclined to wanting selections of the best tracks in the marketplace which are refreshed every so often instead of swimming through thousands of mediocre tracks to discover a decent one.

Im sure many producers want to find a more unique sound and don’t always want to buy the most popular items. However it’s too hard to find something good with low sales, if not impossible.

If AJ finds away to make sure great tracks don’t get lost then I would consider contributing more, till then, no thanks.

thesecession said

AJ really needs a top 10 of each popular genre which is curated with new tracks each month.

That's a super idea, beneficial for the marketplace, clients and authors all together.

This is really a great idea! Hope they’ll listen.

great Idea! :slight_smile:

great! where do i sign? :slight_smile:

As you see my first post is 7 month old and NOTHING happens yet.

But I won´t quit to request a “Reviewer´s Hot Pick” for ALL OF US.

Each time I upload a good track (my opinion) with only 1 or 2 sales I get upset when I see that an ELITE author get´s a featured track (sorry Allegro 120) - but not me working hard to get this luck.

Sorry guys, but why does an Elite author who HAS tons of sales get´s that additional bonus ?

If this unfair system does not change dramatically in 2015 I won´t get an Elite author here, but may be somewhere else.

Waderman said

As you see my first post is 7 month old and NOTHING happens yet.

But I won´t quit to request a “Reviewer´s Hot Pick” for ALL OF US.

Each time I upload a good track (my opinion) with only 1 or 2 sales I get upset when I see that an ELITE author get´s a featured track (sorry Allegro 120) - but not me working hard to get this luck.

Sorry guys, but why does an Elite author who HAS tons of sales get´s that additional bonus ?

If this unfair system does not change dramatically in 2015 I won´t get an Elite author here, but may be somewhere else.

I know how you feel. Yet, I have a track that has 20+ sales (combined when it was on my exclusive and non-exclusive account) without being featured. I just wonder how much it would sell if it were a featured item!
Having a featured item is so hard though because there is so much competition and so many tracks.

Waderman said

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy Reviewer´s Hot Pick for 2015 :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas dear Dirk and thanks for all the support you have given me, as well as a merry christmas to all community members :slight_smile:

Hey Achim! All the best for you & us for 2015 and many more Co-Op tracks in the future. Let´s rock.

Cool Idea!!+1

Great idea totally agree with this (pick of the day)

This idea just needs to come through! Would be super awesome!

Give your vote today!

+1

+1

• 1!

+1000