Review turnaround time increasing for Music Packs and Kits (June 2022)

Hi all.

Our Operations team has just warned about increasing review turnaround times for some Audio item types.

You can check https://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle for current information about the average wait times in all categories. The average is currently around 4 days for new items.

Currently, Music Packs have the longest turnaround time for review, but others (particularly Music Kits) have begun to increase over the past week.

The Ops team is monitoring all the review queues closely. If needed, they may implement changes to keep review times within acceptable limits. I’ll share full details here if that happens.

5 Likes

Acceptance of music tracks has also been increased to 6 days?

Yes.

1 Like

@BenLeong what’s happening with the packs,mine is 14 days in the queue already?

15 day music pack :blush:

I was waited acceptance of music pack 9 day.now ı am waiting for resubmission (8 day)

14 days in line :thinking: :rage:

Hi @BenLeong can you please check with the team is this normal with the packs now or should I delete it and upload it again?
Thanks

@MusicDog That looks correct, unfortunately - the latest queue data here (updated 6 hours ago) has the review turnaround time for Music Packs averaging around 16 days.

I’m checking with our Ops team now, to see if they will be introducing any changes to bring review times back down - both Packs and Kits are both significantly higher than this time last week.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the update

Thanks for your work, review team! You are the best)

( JS A Non-Exclusive Envato Author)

Why not scrap the packs category, replacing with allowing customers to form their own bundle in the shopping cart, at a discounted rate? Or a tick box form, allowing a customer to select items to add to a custom bundle?
It seems very much a waste of both author time, having to prepare new previews and zips, and meet the description requirements, and reviewer time, having to meticulously check each and every item, and link, for tracks which are already live on the system.