Review queue initiative: author upload limits.

A question:

Review queue is only wordpresss or all categories themeforest? I not understand very good english.

I think that it should be made even earlier. It will be good, for all of us.

That is great news! 5 items is normal. Actually, i have 1 - 3 items in pending. It’s enough.

1 Like

Pleased to hear this. This should encourage more quality uploads, lower the queue time, reduce stress on reviewers and also give everyone a bit more time on the front page! An excellent move.

16 Likes

Now we should change our strategies and start paying attention to the quality and originality. That’s really good :slight_smile:

I think that for AJ formula must be a little different. Not 5 and 10. For example, “hard rejection rate” - more hard rejects = less item in queue.

7 Likes

Great , then please improve Review time

That would be good!

Wow, great new initiative!!! I love Envato!!! :grinning::balloon::guitar:

2 Likes

I agree 100%

One step in the right direction towards a focus on quality vs. quantity.

Yet 5 / 10 items for Audiojungle authors is still too much from my perspective.

Please at least also considerably raise the quality standard… or Audiojungle will continue to be flooded with low-quality music tracks.

2 Likes

This is great progress.You need to apply this in other category also. To abuse the upload and review.

1 Like

good news)

1 Like

For now, it’s just for the WordPress category on ThemeForest and the Music category on AudioJungle.

1 Like

Good move indeed!

So, the review time might be around 10 days for each item…

Elite Authors should be given 3 not 5.

1 Like

Many thanks now yes I understand.

1 Like

Yes it’s good ! less time to test - it’s very good

I like it!:cherries:

Good motivation to become an elite author faster :slight_smile:

Just WordPress and Music at this stage. We’ll be rolling it out to more categories over time.[quote=“crelegant, post:9, topic:59895, full:true”]
By bringing this change, what will be the approx. review time for WordPress?
[/quote]

There’s too many variables at play to be able to say. We can see the impact that it would have now, but the queues are dynamic and change constantly. We can’t predict volumes of uploads or complexity of the items. In short: it will help.