Review process needs serious changes!

Hello everyone! This message concerns Envato team mostly, don’t know how to get to them, hope they are reading the Forum. This question is a great PAIN of all authors, I’m sure.

I have rather large portfolio of more than 6500 items and I’m not a beginner in this industry. My photos have very good sale results in various photobanks including photodune and envato elements.

Every week I come to file manager and look which of my photos were deleted this time. The reason is always the same: Does not meet new photo requirements
These requirements are large quantity of demands in various areas. I have no idea how to guess the real reason of deleting. Sometimes the photos which were deleted are my hits on top of sales. I can’t understand the meaning of this check up and deleting. I upload only those things I find best of the best. And without explaining the reason of deleting I don’t understand what to change in further work and how to develop my skills.
I ask, beg and insist that the reason of deleting should be described to authors!
This situation really makes me unhappy and kills the willing to create(( I have visited the Envato meeting in Kiev, Ukraine and representative of company told me that this situation is about to change. It was long time ago, still nothing happened.

3 Likes

Same here bro. My best seller for two months on Ellements just got deleted :slight_smile: And there where 3 photos - all best sellers on Ellements, they just delete them after two months! This is crazy - why do you let them to get publish, get sales then delete them?
I here you, I am also not a newbie in this business, been doing this for 7 years and I can tell when a photo is good or bad and when is going to sell or not. I do not know what to do eather. I do not think the Envato stuff reads this, at least not in the Photodune category, this category of the forum is dead for more than a year now.

I am also not a newbie, i am paying attention what i am uploading to Photodune. They are deleting good images (without a specific reason), totally random, with good sales on other stock sites. I really don’t know what to upload…because i don’t want to be banned…