Review 1week

I can’t rate your poster (because I work on AudioJungle). I hope people from the forum will help you!

Do not worry and everything will be fine! :wink:

I understand that CleanMagicAudio and I appreciate answering me but clearly you can spot some differences, right? I will be honest and tell everyone what I think. I think that this poster have so many layers to be checked that the reviewer preferred to reject it instead of doing his job.I will be lazy to to check my own item a second time lol.It’s much easier to reject someone else work when nothing bad can happen to you if you do.Plain and simple

No comments. Wait for the answer of the experts! I am not strong in this, if I knew I would gladly help you. But I do not have such knowledge! Sorry @MozoStudio.:no_mouth:

Hi @mozostudio the quality of your posters is good maybe the reviewer does not accept them because they have people as a model and maybe you include those models in the download file

I don’t include the models or any other image used in the final package.I do provide links of them in the help file.Thank you for the feedback Ycdp

You’re welcome. I hope that other people also think and can help you