Reverb VST

Try ArtsAcousticReverb , is All you Need for reverb , quality - Very Excellent, and setup much more options .

Noone mentioned the convolution reverb “Rematrix” from overloud

1 Like

Thank You!Nice reverb.

Thank you!i will try it too)

Super cool reverb!

1 Like

QL Spaces for Orchestral stuff. PCM Native for Rock/Pop.

Its funny that no one mentioned IK Multimedia - CSR room, hall and plate. This is great reverbs with a lot of possibilities for adjustment

waves H pack brother ! H reverb - H Delay are the best i found so far !

I can agree for H Delay. Its awesome

you open the H delay ! - classics - what i’m lookin for ! DONE :stuck_out_tongue:

yep,H - delay is awesome! never tried h reverb. and i never heared about IK multimedia’s reverb.Thank you @petrenj @WolfSound

reverb needs to work not only in width but also in depth. Altiverb - my best friend

Hi, Using different types of reverb depend on situation. Mostly used: Lexicon PCM plugins, RVerb, Altiverb.
If we speak about reverbs I would say that it’s very important what you put after reverb. For example, we always put Eq after reverb to filter low and high and enhance some other frequencies. Decapitator after reverb works pretty well it makes reverb more presence in the mix. Or some trick you doing with reverb like: Add 2 mono reverbs and send them 1-Left, 2-Right. Make absolutely same setting and then on reverb nr 2 change room size a bit. You’ll hear very wide reverb. After that you can send both to group and enhance with stereo wideners.

Thank you all for your help. I really like ValhallaRoom!

ArtsAcousticReverb - I have many but this is the best

1 Like

Thank you!