Reusing my theme

Hi there,

I bought the Impreza theme a couple of years ago for my site helgababy.co.uk. However, I’ve sadly had to wind up this business and haven’t renewed that domain. It will be suspended by Nominet in a couple of days.

I’m looking to set up a new website though, on a new domain, and am wondering can I reuse the Impreza theme on my new website by simply downloading it onto the new domain name, or do I need to buy another licence to reuse it?

Many thanks.

Helen

Hi

Yes you can reuse the theme but for reusing you must have to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website. otherwise you have to purchase another licence for the new website.

If you don’t have access of old website where the license registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the license for the old domian/website.

contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Ah thank you so much for that - I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to do anything I shouldn’t!

Really appreciate your quick response too - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like