Resume was rejected

The revised resume was rejected. What areas should be improved?

hi , well, for me , this is a bit too flat graphic wise indeed. I am conscious that u probably wanted to do something in a minimalistic style but quite frankly i do not think this is a good idea for a diversity of reason, as not only this is not that good for you “commercially wise” but not only when it comes to the future of the profession … think about it ,first, why would people buy something that thy could possibly redo by themselves without taking hours to do it? most of the people will consider saving money … and as far as the future of the profession goes, let’s it , if some people try to instaure this style and make people get used to it , this is with a purpose in mind. I guess u are not unaware that in many fields, right now , they are trying to get rid of the people and promote automated services … minimalistic would help them to do this with designers and the only chance that we have to escape from this is to value creativity and a subsequent graphic design generated aesthetics …

otherwise , the typo is rather basic, i assume that u have to introduce some originality somehow so way and this will enable u to strengthen the hierarchy . Do not get me wrong this is not bad or dysfuntional at this stage but this could be better with more relief as well …

if colors are not bad either , they are also not really optimized contrast wise, too, the green color is in between the white and black color in a way and this is ending up in having something where nothing is outstanding visually speaking …

Well…Indeed, the design style is in pursuit of simplicity, and I seem to need to compare more works on the platform.

hi u asked me the reason i tell u how i feel … keep in mind that minimalistic things have a way lower commercial potential as a lot of people will opt for redoing and saving money rather than buying … now ignore if u want to … i just tried to help