Reshot payment

Hello,

Last year, our Reshot payments were said to be made in May, but due to a mistake, the payment was made in June.
I would like to say that we have a 1-year agreement, but since the payment is made in June, this is 13 months. For this reason, my files in Reshot were used for 1 month without any payment to me. To fix this issue, the payment was supposed to be made in May this year. Do you think there is no injustice here?

2 Likes

Hi there! I can understand your frustration with the late payment and the confusion around the timing of the agreement. It’s always important to communicate clearly to avoid any misunderstandings. In this case, it might be helpful to reach out to Reshot directly to discuss the situation and see if they can offer any solutions or compensation. Best of luck!

I got an email like this. But I think the calculation is wrong. I have 70 selected products for display in Reshot. If you pay an additional 10 usd for each, this is 700 usd.

Hi,

We’d like to continue to showcase $2,100 of your items on Reshot for another year. For this extended promotional use, we will pay you a further bonus of $10 USD per item, so an additional 70 USD in total for this third year.

Then I got a new mail

Hi,

We are writing with a correction to our previous email. We apologize for any confusion.

The correct numbers for your items on Reshot are as follows:
We will showcase 70 items on Reshot
We will pay $10 USD per item
You will receive a total of $700 USD for this third year

What I don’t understand is whether this year, each selected item will be paid 10 USD instead of the previous 30 USD, or if an additional 10 USD will be paid for each item on top of the 30 USD.

There must be other friends in this forum besides me who have selected items for Reshot. Can you please let me know if you have also received such an email?

Yes, I also don’t understand what’s going on :frowning:

Have any of you guys received the Reshot bonus yet?