Required Plugin from a Beeta Theme doesn't want to activate.

Hi!

So I have bought this Beeta Theme on ThemeForest but it doesn’t give me the option to activate the “Testimonials” Plugin.

This is the link I used to buy: Beeta - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme by Plaza-Themes | ThemeForest

This is the message I get: Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier “a” in /www/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-testimonials.php:87 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-testimonials.php(87): sprintf(‘Search %a’, ‘Testimonials’) #1 /www/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-testimonials.php(557): Woothemes_Testimonials->register_post_type() #2 /www/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-testimonials.php(535): Woothemes_Testimonials->flush_rewrite_rules() #3 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): Woothemes_Testimonials->activation(’’) #4 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #5 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /www/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): do_action(‘activate_testim…’) #7 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/classes/class-woothemes-testimonials.php on line 87

Can someone help me out with this issue?

Hi @AutoCashen,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your response!!