Requesting a refund?

HI,

I’m here to request a refund for the upgrade package I purchased through IntenseWP" codecanyon-19727042-wp-landing-pages-pro. I cannot find where a Customer can request a refund for an item purchased from one of your authors.

Huzaifa and I have been trying for 3 months to get the upgrade package to work inside wordpress. For whatever reason, even though I’ve done everything requested, the upgrade will still not work. He has given me approval to request a refund. How do I do that? Please see the C/P email from him below.

Quite frankly, this has been three months of run around, gaslighting and doublespeak from Huzaifa. I can provide the email chain for your review if you would like. If at all possible, I think it would be a good idea for you quality care department to take a look at this landing page template upgrade and tell me if it’s actually a working plug in or not. If you would like to take a look at it, I’ll be happy to forward the zip file to you.

Thanks for your help!

Hi there!

You can open a refund request here: https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new

Please keep in mind for the future, this is a community forum (we’re users just like you), so any account/billing support requests should be directed to the Envato Help Team.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your help and the information.

I don’t expect having to interact with anyone here ever again after the refund is processed. This has left a REALLY bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks again!

G

2 Likes

Yeah, I am requesting for a refund. If I don’t get it, then I will call my Bank and report theft. And I will never buy from CodeCayon again (and I buy lots of plugins, from CodeCanyon, PhilPress, BuddyDev, etc.).

Just to make you aware - if you challenge payment with the bank etc. then you entire account here, and access to any item you have previously purchased will be blocked until it is resolved.

Assuming the item you have purchased is broken or falls into one of the grounds for a refund then there is no reason why it wouldn’t be processed. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Find out real soon - I asked another author for a refund sometime ago and was ignored, so I have to assume it’s arbitrary engagement - I won’t let that happen again.

If the author is ignoring you (again assuming it’s credible grounds for a refund) then you can reach out to envato Envato Market Help and Support. If you have submitted a refund request already it would be useful if you have the ID to include that

Hi I just have problem, not with your script , but I found your name as reply from forum auto bot reply.
I purchased code SmartStore - SMM Store Script by seji2906 | CodeCanyon
And found that the author of code is hacker and he insert scripts on my website with having lopholes , and he also not giving right support.
I am feeling insecure cause hacker who is author of this script is doing bad things on my server.
I want to report this author to envato, and want to ban such persons so other people will not get attacked by him.
kindly refund me as this author not giving me refund. and constantly attacking on my server.