I added my first template in the market and it was Hard Rejected.
I complied with all standards, including licenses / documents / import files / installation packages, etc.
I put the demo link, thank you for knowing your opinion about my template.
My Template Demo
One thing I noticed was that in the images I used in the template, I put my domain name in the images (for example, I named the slider images as follows: 01_mydomain.com_slider1.jpg or 02_mydomain.com_slider2.jpg and …). But I do not know what other problems he had.
Thank you very very much.
I can see a lot of little issues. In general there are problems with typography for example in footer section by “all rights reserved” there are a link but I can barely see it, spacing issues, aligning issues, plus some server issues - Contact us .
Maybe it is better to start with something smaller ? maybe HTML
Thank you for your comment. But is the item hard rejected for a typographic reason?
Hard to say, the rejection reason could be anything. To ensure that your item will be accepted especially for the first time your item must include this things:
- Your item must be unique since the Envato is the premium market so the customer must not find free alternative on the internet.
- Must include design best practices (typography, white space, hierarchy)
- Code best practices.
And attention to details of course.
Thanks for Share your comments.
- Text to small;
- On the about us page and contact page you have a suitably sized banner image - but then on the Gallery, Blog, Search, Tags etc pages, it looks like you couldn’t be bothered with thinking how to improve the top banner backgrounds;
- Footer text is too small, the phone us now buttons (highligted in green) at the bottom - they don’t seem to be a tel link - just text against a green button. Bear in mind when people see a BUTTON, they will assume it does something!
- Accordion differences - homepage FAQ looks okay, go to the About Us Page and you have a dull grey accordion with no themeing.
Hope this helps. Best wishes and at least you tried.