Reply button disappeared

I don’t see reply button on comments and I can’t reply. I have Win 7 and Chrome.

Where is the problem ?

Hi Tany, are you still having trouble with the reply button? Please let us know if the problem persists.

Here is the same problem - reply button under Item Comments section isn’t there and I also don’t see the “flag” button here in forum (only the square).

Can you please provide a screenshot of both issues? On my end, the reply button in Item Comments and the forum flag button are both visible and functional. Have you tried restarting and/or using a different browser?

Dzinc said

Can you please provide a screenshot of both issues? On my end, the reply button in Item Comments and the forum flag button are both visible and functional. Have you tried restarting and/or using a different browser?

Just try in Firefox and it’s normal, but in Chrome the problem is still there. Clicking to reply in the box and the reply button doesn’t appear.

Also in Chrome ( in Firefox it’s ok ) on item details page I can’t see Facebook and Google+ button, Twitter has no button too but name only stays.

Tany, all is fine here. Chrome is up-to-date and all mentioned buttons are functional.

Is your Chrome updated?

Try clearing the cache and/or restarting your browser again. If the problem persists, please contact support and see if they can help you out. If anyone else has any thoughts, feel free to share. Cheers.

Dzinc said

Tany, all is fine here. Chrome is up-to-date and all mentioned buttons are functional.

Is your Chrome updated?

Try clearing the cache and/or restarting your browser again. If the problem persists, please contact support and see if they can help you out. If anyone else has any thoughts, feel free to share. Cheers.

I noticed that the problems I wrote above are only in my Graphicriver pages, in my PhotoDune pages everything is ok. So I can answer through my PD account.

but GraphicRiver + Win 7 + Chrome = problem

Now, the reply buttom seems to be OK, but the flag button under Forum and Item Comments section is looking like a square. Please, look at this screenshot:

TanyDi said

Also in Chrome ( in Firefox it’s ok ) on item details page I can’t see Facebook and Google+ button, Twitter has no button too but name only stays.

I have still the problem with missing Facebook & Google+ buttons on the latest GR item pages. In old item pages all buttons are ok.

Btw I see flag button here.

Almost 2 week after my first post I still have these problems ( win 7 + chrome ) :

1. I can’t reply to comments on GR dashboard but reply button works ok on PD dashboard

2. GR portfolio can’t be sorted cos the arrow is gone and list & grid sorting doesn’t work. But in PD portfolio sorting is ok.

3. In GR - on item details page i have only 2 social buttons but on history page all buttons are ok. In PD item’s pages all buttons work ok.

With Firefox browser there’s no problems.
Any ideas why I have problems on GR profile and have no problems on PD profile ?

Hey Tany. Have you opened up a Support ticket for this yet? Maybe it’s something they’ve seen before?

KingDog said

Hey Tany. Have you opened up a Support ticket for this yet? Maybe it’s something they’ve seen before?

Thank you, KingDog :slight_smile:

I didn’t open ticket cos I didn’t want the support to deal with such small problem. I’m the only with this problem maybe my pc is the problem. I posted the problem again cos maybe somebody can find the connection between “GR not working” and " PD working" for the same chrome browser.

Do you fix the problem? :stuck_out_tongue:

steniobg said

Do you fix the problem? :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to time I can use this button on my GR page but most of days I can’t see it. But the button on my PD page works always. Maybe the problem is in my pc.