Rent It theme

Hello everyone,
I’m writing here because this the last solution.
I bought the theme Rent It for my rental car website,
I have 6 months support and the thing is that when i write to the support center of this theme they don’t answer anymore.
Here is the problem,
I upload this theme and everything is great, just i cannot change the map location i don’t where i can do that, can you guys help me about this?
Also when i make a reservation test, when i click on “search” it redirect me to a blank page which says " no match". What i want is when i click on search it redirect me directly to the reservation page with the list of cars and the billing form.
My last question is, how come i dont find the “shop” page to change the full page content. when i click on pages in my wordpress admin i can see the shop page but its empty, how come i cannot change the full content of the page?
Hope you guys will help me about this.
Thank you

Hi, contact author @Jthemes

I already done that but no answer!
Thanks for the response :wink:

You could try leaving a query in the comments section… they seem to be very responsive to questions, so not sure why they’re not responding to your support request.

Hi Steeve,

We got your enquiry and asked for site details, Please answer to that and we will check issues you are having

Thanks
jim

1 Like