Render React Markdown In Remarkable to Table Cells?

Hi all, I’m trying to replicate the part where children are being rendered as raw HTML markdown, but I feel there’s either a simple way to do this right under my nose somewhere or I’m approaching this design the wrong way - or both.

This is an altered imitation of the ReactJS.NET tutorial with comment boxes - instead of rendering server-side comments, however, I am passing in Google Calendar events in a ticket class. I’d tried following the suggestion in a somewhat similar post below, but I can’t seem to get the children to populate instead of the literal markdown characters:

Rendering raw html with reactjs

Ticket component with raw markdown:

class Ticket extends React.Component {
rawMarkup() {
var md = createRemarkable();
var rawMarkup = md.render(this.props.children.toString());
return { __html: rawMarkup };
}
render() {
return (

{this.props.summary}

<span dangerouslySetInnerHTML={{ __html: ‘props.children.description · props.children.currentApptTime’ }} />

);
}
}
Parent component where ticket is passed in:

class TicketList extends React.Component {
render() {
const ticketNodes = this.props.data.map(ticket => (

{ticket.description}{ticket.currentApptTime}

));
const ticketRaw = this.props.data.map(ticket => (

{ticket.summary} {ticket.id} {ticket.description} {ticket.currentApptTime}

));
return (
                {ticketNodes}

</div>
    );
}

}
In the above code, pretty sure I’m just missing some detail, I had the “bright” idea of calling on both properties in a literal string inside the dangerouslySetInnerHTML span, but of course that just writes out the literal characters instead of the properties itself, which is what I should have expected. Can someone give me the best way to render props.children.description and props.children.currentApptTime as table cells?

I have been checking a few tutorial resources out there that talk about rendering React components as table data, so if you feel I should completely change my approach to one of those approaches, let me know which one you think is best!