This the key of this type of rejection, take care it may be hard next time.
Check the given references and make the improvement accordingly.
- Illustrations are too close to the content in some areas.
- Spacing problems – try to distinguish sections more obviously.
- Typography hierarchy can be a bit better in some places.
- http://jahangirseven.com/niroon/portfolio/graphic-design/ Pages like that one look too blank and unfinished.
- I don’t like the scrolling animations you used at all.
- The main reason, in my opinion – lack of uniqueness. There are tons of “dribbble-style” designs already present on the market. You need to provide more originality and artistry of your product in this niche to get approved.